Sweet 17

6 November is my date birthday. Eighteen years ago, I was born in Jakarta and more specific in midwifery hospitals. When it was, I given the name, Muthia Priyanti. I never guess that in my seventeen I’d give surprise by them. My classmate when I still become senior high school students, eleven until twelve grades. They give surprise to me, not with happiness thing but with annoying things best ever. I’ll tell you about a sweet moments for me. 6 November 2012, exactly in my classroom I was given birthday wish from my classmate. One of them said to me “happy birthday uciya, long life, I hope you can be better than ever, be mature than ever, and many best wishes for you”. So I reply her wishes just with a smile and said “thank you my best friend”. Maybe that time I was still so innocent. I am not understand that my classmate make a plan to bully me. They make that plan with ask our teacher to bully me. First time, in Indonesian lesson I was ordered to write answer of my task in whiteboard. Whereas, he had never order me to write the answer of tasks that was given by him. He was more often discuss our tasks it together. Since that time I began to suspect that something was wrong. I feel bullied by them. But when I asked them, they just appeared their smile. this is very annoyed me. In the middle Indonesian lesson time, my mother came to my classroom to gave a birthday cake. My teacher came to my mother to ask her. “Excuse me. Morning, sir” said my mother. “Morning, what can I do for you miss?” asked my teacher to her. “I just want to give this birthday cake to muthia’s friends in the framework of muthia’s birthday today” answer my mother. My teacher smile and called his students to take birthday cake from muthia’s mother and bring to classroom. “Thank you, sir” said my mother. “oh yes, you’re welcome” reply my teacher. My teacher into the classroom and said “where is muthia?”. One of  all my friend, her name is tammy. She said “Muthia who sat next ardo is birthday now. Come on muthia, make a wish in front of your birthday cake and after that let us ate your cake hahaha”. I walked to in front of class, I say my wishes at the moment. They give applause for me. And I cut, give a birthday cake to them one by one. Tammy who called me to in front of class is takes the cake at the most. First lesson at 6 November 2012 not be forgotten. I think that time is happier than the day before. I’ll always remember that. Miss you, my best friend. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PROPOSAL PELAKSANAAN FESTIVAL JAJANAN MASAKAN DAERAH

Kalimat Efektif

Joint Venture